This range is 100% climate neutral which means that the garments are manufactured solely using renewable green energy from wind and solar power.
100% organic cotton certified under the Global Organic Textile Standard.
Fair Wear Foundation & Confidence in Textiles Certification, an independent, non-profit organisation striving to improve working conditions in the textile industry.
– No use of child or forced labour
– Safe and healthy working conditions
– Legal labour contracts
– Payment of living wage
– Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
– No discrimination against employees
– No excessive hours of work
Safe for adults and children, eco-friendly inks containing no toxins or animal by-products.